Dear friends of Classical Dressage
We are very sad to announce that our International Workshop “Get the spirit!” has to be cancelled this summer due to Corona. We hope that the situation will get better and it can take place in 2022. We would be happy to see you then!
For those of you who would like to extend their knowledge and stay in contact with us we recommend our online offers. Please find further information on the following link: >> https://elopage.com/s/AnjaBeran/ or contact us via e-mail.
We especially recommend our new online course CANTER WORK, which begins on May 1st. Here are further information: >> https://elopage.com/s/AnjaBeran/anja-beran-canter-work
Thank you very much for your understanding and stay healthy!
10th International Classical Dressage Workshop ”Get the Spirit” with Anja Beran in English language on 26th to 31st of July 2020 at Gut Rosenhof, Germany
“Riding in Harmony and Lightness”
Learning & Inspiration * Training for the horses well-being * Meet like-minded people from all over the world * with Anja Beran and her team
10 a.m. — 1 p.m.
3 p.m. — 6 p.m.
Price per day: 100 €
- Insight into Classical Dressage with Anja Beran & her team
- Every day the workshop takes place between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and continues between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Work with different horses, from breaking-In to high school movements, also work in-hand and long-reining
- Every day a different theme, introduced by a theoretical part before working with a wide variety of horses. The week schedule see below
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions and participate in intensive discussions
- Wednesday will be free for guests to organise their own activities.
- The entire event will take place in English.
- Everybody is welcome to attend our workshop for one or several days, if you don’t have the possibility to join us for a whole week.
- The workshop is aimed at riders of all levels (both professionals and amateurs) when the horses well-being is in mind.
This particularly special event has been taking place at Gut Rosenhof for ten years now, and we are always pleased to welcome back the numerous regular workshop participants who come back again to Gut Rosenhof every year.
The talks in English are very understandable – even if English is not your native language.
Our program of the 10th International Workshop – Get the Spirit! in detail will be available in spring 2021 here on this website!
Who is the workshop aimed at?
It is of interest to riders of all levels (both professionals and hobby level) when the horses well-being is in mind. To riders of horses at all ages and all training levels. All kind of horse breeds, rehab horses and problem horses. Meanwhile guests from nearly 20 different countries have attended this exclusive and established workshop at our idyllic training facility Gut Rosenhof.
Gut Rosenhof is the home of about 45 horses, and all kind of other animals like camels, goats, dogs, cats, pigs, poultry, pigeons, ducks, geese, deers. It is a place which conveys harmony, relaxation and peace to people working and learning here. Gut Rosenhof is situated in the beautiful Pre Alps about 70 minutes by car southwest from Munich, Germany.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible to attend the workshop for single days only.
For any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be very glad to welcome you at Gut Rosenhof!
See you in July 2021 🙂